Dakinok

Disciple of Prayer
My names are Ma ### ### from ### Contact number is +### ### ### ### ### My prayer request: I pray to know and to serve God in Spirit and in truth. I pray that God will deliver me from the spirit of uncertainty, limitations, setbacks and disappointments in my life. I am from a family of ### and the first child. At ### I am still single with no children but almost all my juniors are married with kids. I also wish to pray against the spirit of disunity in my family....amongst family members. I also wish to pray for financial breakthrough in my life and that of my family members. I pray that God delivers my mother from ### and my Father from ### and ###. What God cannot do, does not exist. Thank God for I believe He answers prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
204
Please pray for me, I am very desperate. I was not paid my salary. When I went softly asking for it, I was removed from the system. Please God, have mercy and do wonders for those who are after my downfall. Lord Jesus, no one to provide for me. Lemmi receive good news tomorrow morning in Jesus'...
Replies
8
Views
296
My Names are, ### ### ###, from ###, papa please pray and deliver me from addiction from tramadol, I have been taken it since ###, and I have been believing God for, delivrance, thank you papa I know with you I'm delivered
Replies
9
Views
585
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom