My name is ### ### ### ...

Tapemdel

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ### ###, my wife is pregnant and is post dates I am worried at the same time hopeful that she will be ok if I consult God through His chosen one, I am asking God to make her deliver without any obstacles she was supposed to deliver on the ### of June but she is still carrying on. ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
190
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
397
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom