My name is ### ### ###.. I ...

Jarosk

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ### ###.. I'm going through depression and anxiety because I love a guy who used me and now when his demands are fulfilled he wants to end the relationship I'm so much attached it is way too difficult for me.. please pray for me I get recovered fast.. I really believe in miracles and almighty... please help Me please
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come before You on behalf of ### ### ###. We ask that You would bring Your healing and comfort to her as she is going through depression and anxiety due to a difficult relationship. Please give her strength to cope with the situation and to find a way out of it. We ask that You would bring peace to her heart and mind, and that You would give her the courage to move forward. We ask that You would bring a miracle of healing and restoration to her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
My name is ### ### ###.. I'm going through depression and anxiety because I love a guy who used me and now when his demands are fulfilled he wants to end the relationship I'm so much attached it is way too difficult for me.. please pray for me I get recovered fast.. I really believe in miracles and almighty... please help me please
Praying for others to love you:

God says to love Him first and then love others.
You are putting too much effort in making someone love you and that will drive them away.
You will live a very disappointing life if your happiness depends on other people.
We are all sinners and self-centered because of that.
There are lots of men who will love you the way you are wanting.
God won't force anyone to love someone as that would violate their free will.
Love God first and ask Him to bring the right person for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
117
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
156
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom