Grisebrin

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. I pray for financial breakthrough for my husband, I pray that the Navy hasten to pay him the ### naira he got as judgement instantly because I know that what God cannot do does not exist... I pray for my business breakthrough and the grace to know God more.. I also pray for God's mercy in my family. I pray for all round increase in my husband's career as a lawyer... I pray For wisdom and understanding for my children, may they be the best among their peers.. Oh God we pray for all round protection.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
122
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
198
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom