Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I’m asking for prayer for deliverance from my past involving prostitution and for healing from everything that came with that part of my life. I pray that God would help me break free from any soul ties, unhealthy attachments, relationships, or anything else from my past that may still be...
Replies
7
Views
102
LIFE IN MY CREDIT IS HEALED FROM PAST ISSUES I GET THE NEGATIVITY OFF MY STUDENT LOAN UNDER CONTROL GET A SECOND JOB THATS A GOOD THIBG IN SECRET. I GET MY CREDIT CARD GET THE DODGE CHARGER VERY LOW DOWN PAYMENT OR PAID IN FULL LOW PAYMENTS MIRACLES & A SECRET ADDRESS I CAN GET MARRIED EVEN...
Replies
11
Views
174
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,338
Messages
16,798,392
Members
649,859
Latest member
Gruirton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom