Llochreld

Disciple of Prayer
My name is Dr. ### ### ### ###. I was interdicted mysteriously from my work three months ago over processing money for a contractor for works not done. I didn't make that decision independently. This was in my former work place, ### ###. I need to go back to work because my family needs my support and currently I don't have money to pay all the School fees for my children. Thank you Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
189
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
203
I am being targeted by organize gangstakers and organize neighborhood staker i have moved three times in behind them it have been going from 2019 to 2026 I have called the police so many times for help I have to get security system had prove but they choose to to ignore my videos I need prayer
Replies
9
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom