Eidollani

Disciple of Prayer
My mother is on the ventilator and is having multiple diseases like cancer, respiratory, kidney, and brain clots. We were four members in my family in which my father and brother already expired and my mother is fighting for her last breath. Now I'm totally cornered as I already lost my father and brother and my mother is the last person besides me who is critically sick. So please pray for my mother that she will get recovered soon and live a long life. I have several times prayed to God but my prayers have not reached to God, I think. So please pray for her... I will be very thankful to you. My mother's name is ### ### and we are from ###.
 
so sorry to hear this I prayed for her. I have heard about this herb that may be able to help with cancer and am also praying for divine healing from Creator, in Jesus Name, Amen. Here is an extract from an article and a link to the whole article if your interested in researching it, it is possible it could help I don't know.

To paraphrase a department head at noted cancer research facility M. D. Anderson (famous cancer treatment hospital in Houston, Texas): “We don't know yet exactly how it works, we just know that it does work, attacking and killing bad cells — and only bad cells — and stopping their multiplication.”

Laurose extract has shown remarkable success against a very broad range of cancers, including lung, liver, leukemia, breast, brain, prostate, stomach, pancreatic and more. Laurose has been found to either eliminate or greatly alleviate the side effects of chemo when used in conjunction with chemo. However, unlike chemo, Laurose does not cause lethargy but instead usually boosts a person's energy level.

 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
171
My mother is very difficult person. She has pride she thinks her parents are those she needs to pray and she is bothering me every day and call me on phone then speaking for one hour. I have to listen...I am too kind and listen but it is too much. Jesus stop that forever.
Replies
10
Views
107
We noticed that every couple of days my mothers hand tremble. She has early Alzheimer, lord please heal her brain and nerves and all the connections. Amen! Also her hands are cold. Plese pray for her circulation. Also pray that she will have every day visits from good people that will bring...
Replies
11
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,317
Messages
16,798,014
Members
649,848
Latest member
Syluyrior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom