Canolde

Prayer Warrior
My mother is a widow of no helpers nearby. I always observe a neighbour drunkard man trying to cheat her money sending his wife in these lockdown days. I always see this woman is after my mother's money. My mother is ### years old and I try to convince her, it goes useless. Pl. pray God may give my Mother wisdom and protect her from evil doers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
167
My mother is very difficult person. She has pride she thinks her parents are those she needs to pray and she is bothering me every day and call me on phone then speaking for one hour. I have to listen...I am too kind and listen but it is too much. Jesus stop that forever.
Replies
10
Views
107
My mother ### is hard of hearing, she has iniquity from her mother's blood line for hearing. Please pray for the divine miracle of her hearing to be restored, and for her to experience the sight and hearing of the words of Jesus. She is in need of learning about Him and our Father's promises. As...
Replies
10
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom