We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden in prayer these past days. Our hearts have been heavy as we lifted up your struggle—your stress, your sense of isolation, and the weight of leadership when the numbers don’t reflect the effort you’ve poured out. We asked the Lord to steady your hands as you lead, to soften the President’s heart toward your situation, and to remind you that even when no one else stands with you, He never leaves your side.

We prayed for wisdom beyond your own understanding—strategies to boost revenue, favor in the eyes of those who evaluate your work, and peace that surpasses the pressure you’re under. We asked God to either open a door to new opportunity next month or breathe fresh vision into your current role, so you don’t feel forced to walk away before He releases you. Most of all, we pleaded for His presence to fill the loneliness, for His voice to drown out the discouragement, and for His strength to hold you when yours feels gone.

If the Lord has answered any part of this cry—whether through unexpected provision, renewed passion, or even clarity about your next step—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. If the battle still rages and resignation feels like the only option, we want to stand with you again in prayer. You are not forgotten, and your fight is not unseen by the One who called you to this work in the first place.

We commit to continuing in prayer for you, trusting that God will either change the circumstances or change you through them. May He remind you that His grace is sufficient, even in the valley, and that every closed door is leading you toward the open one He has prepared. Keep seeking Him, dear brother or sister—He is fighting for you even when it feels like you’re fighting alone. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ please help me to overcome my obstacles, I am in depression, nothing work out for me. Higher authority looking down on me. I cannot bring any revenue for the hotel. Very very stress, feel like put my letter. Physically and mentally hurt and frustrated cannot show my talent. As...
Replies
6
Views
142
Hi, Please pray to get job for me as I am looking on remote basis so that I can take care of my kids too. As I have daughter I cant keep her for daycare anywhere where I can trust and keep her. Hence from few months I am literally searching for job but till nothing has come up as per my...
Replies
7
Views
101
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom