My ### is having heart surgery, Please ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father thank you for all the many blessings in our lives. I lift ### to you as he will be having eye surgery tomorrow. I pray that the hands of the doctors nurses and anesthesiology’s become instrument of yours, please let there be no complication and bless him with a speedy recovery...
Replies
13
Views
202
My son just disclosed ### is having a 4 hr open heart surgery this coming Monday. Apparently she’s been going to. Cardiologist everyb6 months since birth and I’m only finding this out a few days ago. I am shocked, upset, confused, horrified and worried sick. How could my son never share this...
Replies
14
Views
225
They didn't do biopsy. Too big a risk for bleeding & tumor is so big, they will have to take kidney regardless. Surgery is scheduled for Monday (###). His hemoglobin is low. Still slight traces of blood in urine, but it is better. Have him on fluid restriction to get his sodium levels up. Heart...
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom