MY HUSBAND IS BIPOLAR

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God in the name of Jesus make my husband to love me again and our children I am in so much pain and severe stress because he loves someone else after ###yrs together why can't he see me his wife and true love he has hurt me deeply this is a big mistake we are almost ###yrs old please God...
Replies
13
Views
94
Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
106
I'm so saddened that my ### is trying to abandon me after ###yrs of our lives together why? I love him dearly my whole heart in the blood of Jesus name send him back to me pleas his wife OH God please help me I'm full of stress and sorrow in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
26
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom