Please my husband come back home.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wrong God and my husband, I was so angry I told him to get out of my house that was supposed to be our home. He finally packed out and now I regret everything. I pleaded with him, and prayed, finally he forgave me but said it is beyond him to come back, that he can’t promise anything and it...
Replies
12
Views
231
please pray for my husband to come back home, after he moved out and married a gal ### yrs younger than him, leaving me and our ### kids, I am claiming him back by the power and authority given to me by Jesus, and every power of darkness has no authority over him..
Replies
6
Views
288
Jesus please let my husband come back home we have been apart for ### moths he does not supoort us he loves another girl please help me my son is suffering
Replies
6
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom