My God I thank you for giving ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Father, thank You! Thank You for demonstrating Your love for us while we were sinners You gave Your Son, The Christ to die for us, Rom 5:8. Help us freely receive a fresh and greater outpouring of that love again even as it has already been shed abroad in our hearts by The Holy Spirit, Rom...
Replies
11
Views
163
Heavenly father hear my prayer lord I come to you in the name of Jesus to thank you lord for being with me and my family to our difficult times at the moment lord people say that you close one door and another shall open in our lives lord I have made mistakes in my past and I regret these and I...
Replies
8
Views
438
Heavenly Father thank you for your only son Jesus. Thank you for your love and mercy. I pray for new day its s blessing on its own. Thank you fir healing my ###. He is doing very well. In Jesus name I pray Amen. Hallelujah we are a life.
Replies
10
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom