My Geandson

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ShearonKC

Prayer Warrior
Please pray Christie is keeping Preston away from see or visiting us because I said he was going to be a diabetic.  He is 6 he eat about 10 kisses 4 Rice Krispies and2 cokes within an hour .  She has stopped us seeing him now that she don't need me keep him.  I have kept him all his life while they worked .  My husband is very ill and he is grieving and I know that with prayer God can turn this around.  Christie is not saved and s little in Goghic dude but a sweet girl she just needs the Lord.   Please pray that God will speak to her and that Lorraine can't keep him on Saturday and is he will call me to keep him. Pray that Christie is true to Will and not talking to other men.  Please lift this family up.

Thank you all for praying.

Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May Your healing Spirit rest upon me. It is through Your power that I was created. Since You created me from nothing, You can certainly recreate me. Fill me with the healing power of Your Spirit. May Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul. Mend what is broken. Cast out anything that should not be within me. Rebuild my brokenness. Restore my strength for service in Your Kingdom. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring my health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray:  God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You.  I long for a more intimate relationship with You.  God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8).  Show me how to draw closer to You.   Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life.  Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life.  God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7).  I confess, I will take no thought for my life.   I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34).  I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily.  Thank You Jesus for Your Promises!  Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3).  Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus.  God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus,  my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus 

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

I still have not heard mKe got to see Preston just pray for God to soften Christie's heart,. thank all of u

Just had Prayers answered My grandson Preston came to se us.  Praise God he said he would ask his mom if he could comes stay with me while they work .Thank You Thamk You 

I saw Preston on Tuesday and his Mom did send me a text u have not got to keep him or puck him up a school like I have always done but Prayer can change that.

keep praying thank you

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter who is working on an important Architecture Studio project. Pray for steady hands and a focused mind as she tries to complete this project in the next 24 hours. She has been working until 2:00 am every morning trying to get this done. Last night she had to leave...
Replies
Views
I found out my boyfriend has lunch dates with girls. And he does extra work for this one girl that is not his job and they go to lunch together. He promised me he never do anything like this to me and he said he has gone with her to lunch 3 times in the last 4 years and I caught him this past...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Guys, I finally told my childhood crush that I have feelings for him and he shared that he is not okay in his marriage. He is going through a nasty divorce I was not aware of. He has kids with her but there is no love in the marriage - I asked if they wish to reconcile but they really...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom