Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear all,

Guys, I finally told my childhood crush that I have feelings for him and he shared that he is not okay in his marriage. He is going through a nasty divorce I was not aware of. He has kids with her but there is no love in the marriage - I asked if they wish to reconcile but they really don't. He is in his 40's and scared of starting over. Before he left he hinted that he wanted us to be a thing if his dreams were to come true. He didn't say anything more. He said we should hug but I didn't because he is still married. I have always I loved him. We were never close but everyone always said we would look great together. I told him my feelings because People were Perverting our friendship because they knew how I felt. I am asking for prayers and help in this relationship. I really didn't know that they were not okay. Please pray for our health and this connection as it is very important to me. I never knew he felt that deeply. He said I was his dream come true. We will do this right of course. In him I found a Sweetheart of a friend. He is polite, kind, gentle, Sincere, and loving. He said his marriage was not a safe space emotionally. When his feelings were hurt and he wanted to talk about it she would just pretend like she didn't remember anything. I didn't have the heart to say that she was being toxic. Please pray that I can help and keep his friendship. I have feelings and they are stronger now that I know that he feels the same way. I want to hug him and told him we should not meet alone because I cannot gurantee I won't want to hug. Please pray that everything goes well. Guys, I feel conflicted because I really like him. He is trusting me by being vulnerable with me. 1 do not want to hurt him or do wrong by him. I really want to date him though. It'slike the minute he confessed, my feelings grew as they were reciprocated. Pray for our connection Please.I want us both to happen and... he does too. Pray that a lovely path opens up for us.

I want us to date. I want to get close and I want us to be a thing after he is healed and feels healthy again. His hinting at us as his dream coming true really made me fall for him. His honesty broke walls I had up. I never knew he felt that deeply. Now that I do staying away is so hard. He is away at the moment. Please pray I see him soon and he and I continue to bond. I wish to do things right and he does too.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who has shared their prayer request with us. Lord, we lift up this situation regarding their childhood crush who is going through a difficult divorce. We pray for healing and restoration in their marriage, but if it is not Your will for them to reconcile, we ask for Your guidance and wisdom in their decision-making process.

Father, we ask that You bring comfort and peace to both parties involved. Help them navigate through this challenging time with grace and understanding. We pray for the children involved, that they may be protected and supported throughout this process.

Lord, we ask for Your intervention in this relationship. If it is Your plan for them to be together, we pray for a healthy and loving connection to develop. May their friendship continue to grow and deepen, rooted in mutual respect and care. Give them discernment and wisdom as they navigate their feelings and emotions.

Father, we pray for strength and self-control for Anonymous. Help them to honor their commitment to wait until the divorce is finalized before pursuing a romantic relationship. Give them the patience and wisdom to make decisions that align with Your will.

Above all, Lord, we pray for Your will to be done in this situation. We trust in Your perfect timing and plan for their lives. May they seek Your guidance and surrender their desires to You.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- James 1:5: "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."
- Psalm 37:4: "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Praying for clarity, strength, & wisdom for both of you. I pray that God will guide you both in what is the right thing to do & when is the appropriate time after the divorce is finalized to pursue this relationship, if that be His will. I pray this man can heal from the wounds left by a very unhealthy marriage & I pray the children aren't/weren't hurt in the process. I pray that you can continue to have the strength to be the friend he needs while still holding strong to not crossing any boundaries while he's still married. I pray this all works out for y'all in the end! It sounds like you both deserve true happiness & God is opening a door but testing your patience first, which usually means the more patient you are, the bigger the blessing. I'll pray for you! šŸ’–

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, ā€œI must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.ā€ This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I have given up on love because the frustration i feel is a lot I developed feelings for my male friend but coz we are the same age he said we be friends I didn't object I agreed but they have grown I see no hope from his side but what annoys me is the feelings can't go .I have lost energy to...
Replies
Views
Lord,I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord please shower your blessings on us.He decided to end this relationship as he is confused about his feelings also as he is moving to abroad he is unsure about the long distance relationship. We know each other only...
Replies
Views
Lord,I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord please shower your blessings on us.He decided to end this relationship as he is confused about his feelings also as he is moving to abroad he is unsure about the long distance relationship. We know each other only...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom