Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lebren

Disciple of Prayer
I found out my boyfriend has lunch dates with girls. And he does extra work for this one girl that is not his job and they go to lunch together. He promised me he never do anything like this to me and he said he has gone with her to lunch 3 times in the last 4 years and I caught him this past week and he tried to hide it but I got it out of him because I already knew. I pray he stops and sees what he is doing is wrong. If he can’t be committed to me, the one he wants a relationship with, then I pray he he has a humbled heart to let me go. Or if he really loves me and wants to grow and build with me then humbles himself to set boundaries between himself and other women. I’m not sure how many other girls he talks to and has lunch with, I asked Tuesday he said none and when I asked again yesterday he avoided the question. We been together 3 years and he told me that it wasn’t a date they just went eat together and she paid for him. And I asked him if I went eat lunch with a guy how would he like that and he said he would leave me. And I asked how fair is that and he said he did nothing wrong going eat with this girl. He cuts her grass and she always asking him to come by to do extra work for her and he does and she was home Tuesday when he went change her locks and he does not change locks, he owns a grass company. So she asked him if he wanted to go have lunch with her and he did. I asked him not to do no extra favors for her anymore and stop taking her and any other girls to lunch and his reply was “ok”. But he says things to just say them and shut me up. He doesn’t always mean what he says. Please pray I don’t know what to do anymore.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Lebren, who is facing a difficult situation in her relationship with her boyfriend. Lord, you know the pain and confusion she is experiencing as she has discovered that her boyfriend has been having lunch dates with other girls and doing extra work for one particular girl. Lord, we lift up Lebren's heart to you and ask for your guidance and intervention in this situation.

Father, we pray that you would open her boyfriend's eyes to the wrongness of his actions and the hurt it is causing Lebren. Help him to see the importance of faithfulness and commitment in a relationship. Lord, we ask that you would soften his heart and convict him to make the necessary changes in his behavior. May he realize the value of his relationship with Lebren and the need to set boundaries with other women.

Lord, we also pray for Lebren's discernment and wisdom. Give her clarity in knowing how to handle this situation. If her boyfriend is unwilling to change and be committed to her, we pray that you would give her a humbled heart to let him go. Help her to trust in your plan for her life and to seek your guidance in making decisions.

Father, we ask for healing and restoration in their relationship if it is your will. May their love for each other be strengthened and may they both grow and build together in a healthy and committed relationship. Lord, we pray for open and honest communication between them, that they may address their concerns and fears with love and understanding.

We also pray for any other girls that may be involved in this situation. May they also come to understand the importance of respecting boundaries and relationships.

Lord, we trust in your faithfulness and your ability to bring about reconciliation and healing. We surrender this situation into your hands and ask for your perfect will to be done. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 - "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."
- Psalm 51:10 - "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I just heard my bf asking his sister if a girl was hot at a place she had just come back from. And she said she was a cute red head, he said well ima get on her. I don’t get why he always into other women and tries to hide it from me but tells me he would never do anything to hurt me and he...
Replies
Views
Feeling some anxieties this morning. After church my significant other James and I will be meeting my family for lunch at a restaurant. He still goes through his bladder issues. Pray that the medication that he has been taking help him not to have an accident. Pray that he keeps up with his...
Replies
Views
Please pray if my boyfriend is doing meth that lord will make him so sick that he feels like he dying. Make him so sick that he don't want it. Would you please pray that he will love me so much. If he talk to other girls he will feel so guilty that he hurt so bad. Please pray for me that I don't...
Replies
Views
My boyfriend and I love each other. His family has started to look for marriage proposals for him. He told them about me. But as he is a Hindu and as i am a christian, they are soo against our love. They said my horoscopy did not match with his. (which is very important for them being hindus)...
Replies
Views
My adult son has just started dating someone named Sophie. They met via a dating site. For approximately 3 weeks he was mentioning Sophie and talking about different dates they were going on. When he told me he wanted to bring her to meet me I was pleased. I spent a whole day tidying up the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom