My ex###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I would like a clear answer from God if I'm supposed to be with my ex-wife or let her go back to her fling. I pray for all involved; this answer would come quickly, and either way, she'd act upon it even quicker.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking guidance and clarity in a difficult situation. We lift up this anonymous individual who is seeking your will regarding their relationship with their ex-wife. Lord, you know the intricacies of their situation and the emotions involved. We ask that you would grant them wisdom and discernment as they seek your guidance.

In your word, you have promised that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us and grant our requests. We pray that you would reveal your will to this individual, whether it is to reconcile with their ex-wife or to let her go. Help them to align their desires with your perfect plan for their lives.

We also pray for all those involved in this situation. May your peace and understanding be upon them. Grant them the strength to act in accordance with your will, whatever that may be. Lord, we trust in your timing and your sovereignty. We ask that you would bring clarity and resolution to this situation swiftly.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust that you will guide and direct this individual as they seek your will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
1 John 5:14-15 - "And this is the boldness which we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us; and if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him."
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

New Year Prayer - Have A Blessed, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year 2024
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I would totally get over my ex who I cannot be with due to us being unequally yoked. He is not a Christian. I don't even want to think about him anymore. Please pray that I would not. Pray goodness and blessings and salvation for him and his loved ones, but please pray that I...
Replies
10
Views
71
Please God save my ex's father ,he is very ill and might die soon,pleaseinterfere immediately and heal them if possible,asap,in Jesus naME AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
138
I'm asking for prayers for my ex. He is still drowning in depression and work stress. All he does is sleeps and works and doesn't socialize much anymore. I haven't heard from him in a month and I think that's best for both of our healing. I'm still praying for his healing and recovery and that...
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom