My Dream Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessmd

Guest
Hi. My name is ### and I would like you to join your faith with mine as I pray to God to make it possible for me to get the job of my dreams according to His perfect will for my life. In Jesus name.
 
Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray… My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!
 
God may you grant this job for ###. Amen
 
God, help ### get a job. Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still believing God for my Dream job at ### years of age. The Lord has helped me through many stages of life. My children are now young adults and all the jobs I have done were mainly to give me upkeep and enable us get by. Now, I have more time on me and I really believe I should take on...
Replies
13
Views
155
LIFE IN I GET MY DREAMS VOME TRUE AIR FOR CAREERS IN MY LIFE BLESSED WAY TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED IN MY DREAM COME TRUE CAREERS. I CAN STILL GREATLY BE HAPPY TAKING CARE OF MYSELF FROM THIS JOB AND OTHERS ALWAYS I CAN DO GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS IN A GREAT ORDERLY FASHION IM NOT TO SLOW...
Replies
9
Views
145
God I come to you humble. I have made a mistake and I regret it listening to my husband and not my heart. I want this beautiful home and he talked me out of it and now someone is trying to buy it. Please remove all that’s in my way and let me get it.
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom