My Dream Job

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessmd

Hi. My name is M and I would like you to join your faith with mine as I pray to God to make it possible for me to get the job of my dreams according to His perfect will for my life. In Jesus name.

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I am at my last available job acceptance. Please pray that the job is mine in his name! Thank you
Replies
Views
Good evening Br Prakash first i would like to pray for my parents and small brother for their health to be good My petition is for the job i m lookin abroad with good salary as i m unable to pay my debt for a long time please help me pay to our lord Jesus Christ to bless and help me find a good...
Replies
Views
Blessings and prosperity! Financial increase, and progress! Positive miracles and joyful surprizes! Checks in the mail! Overflow of money! Getting out of debt! Financial growth!! Multiplication of my salary! Finding a dream job! Or my dream job to find me! Favor on all sides! Help on all sides...
Replies
Views
Tomorrow I have to wake up early and go to job (on a second extra job). Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me hear the alarm, wake up on time, and go to job without delay, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that God will help me and give me wisdom that the boss (employer) will like...
Replies
Views
Hi Team, Praise the lord. My name is Ruth Buruga. I am married to a Hindu and was a love marriage and now I am in a very stressful relationship. Please pray that my husband knows Jesus. It's been 5 years of marriage and he is into all kinds of addictions and we don't even have kids. We both work...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom