My children

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prayer works

Please pray for my children. My son is 9 years old. When he was 5 he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. He battled with this for 2 years until the Lord healed him. Praise God! Now he is starting to show symptoms again. please pray for healing. Also my daughter is 11 years old. Please pray for her to be able to show her emotions more the only one she shows is anger. She is very unafferctionate and extremely shy she said she wants to be able to change but can't Please pray for her. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus name amen

Dear Lord~

You are touched by this mother's prayers for her children. We lift them up to You Lord Jesus. We ask for this son to be healed from diabetes. Give his dr wisdom too. We ask for You to normalize this daughter"s emotions, so she can feel and show the full range of emotions. We come against all harassing spirits and the spirit of anger sent from the enemy and we bind them up and cast them out in the Mighty Name of Jesus. May these children use all their talents and gifts for Your glory, Lord. Guide them on the path of Life, and may their lives be used for Your purposes we pray.

"Yes, ask anything, using My Name, and I will do it." Jn 14:14

Lord, Place your healing hands upon these children Lord. Heal her son Lord, and give her daughter a way to release her emotions Lord, through You, In Jesus Name Amen

Dearest lord, healer of healers, please allow these children and their mother to be touched by your holiest spirit, let the flames of your love and care run through thier bodies, souls and minds healing all that needs healing. Let your light shine on them bringing warmth, faith and show of your powerful love and your benevolence towards them because they are all your children, and you have special love for them. May these chldren be healed by the merits you have of your childhood. My dear beloved everpowerful and everloving divine child, please take these children into your hands and let them feel the warmth and the love that can only come from you. Thank you my dear lord for you have said ask and it shall be done, but asl with faith. We have faith in you dear lord, in your name, by your power, and by yur hand i know in my heart these children are now being healed and tonight when i pray to you i will thank you with all my hearts because you have given this family the miracle of health and of your love. Thank you dear lord.:d

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my friend Aarushi sharma, she's only 17 years old and she suffered alot in her life , she have asthama problems and her asthama is getting worse and worse day by day , she gets asthma attack and stops breathing like almost everyday:( ,.....her head and chest hurts alot everyday and...
Replies
Views
Father please soften F and children hearts towards us. Please help to show them how much my brother and family love them. Help me to bring them out. And help me to bring them close to You may they grow in You God. They are my brother's children and when they were just 5 years old they forced to...
Replies
Views
Please pray for daughter Jasmine that is dealing with autoimmune deficiency. She has been in the hospital for 4 days now. She is a young 34 yr old wife of a 7 yr.old and a 4 month old baby. She really misses her husband and children. God please make her whole. Thank you for healing her Jehovah...
Replies
Views
My daughter Riona hasn't grown since she was 10 years old. She is 12 now and I don't see any signs of her growth. Please pray for my daughter's growth.
Replies
Views
For the final sale of my son's house in Michigan. It is on a land contract and the woman has been late on about two out of three payments for the last 5 years. He has not been able to evict her because she manages to pay enough within the time limit of when he could evict her. He will not be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom