Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sorin

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for my friend Aarushi sharma, she's only 17 years old and she suffered alot in her life , she have asthama problems and her asthama is getting worse and worse day by day , she gets asthma attack and stops breathing like almost everyday:( ,.....her head and chest hurts alot everyday and she can't eat anything, she can't even sleep because of her head hurts alot :( ... doctor said that she have symptoms of cancer now :( pls I beg everyone to pray for her šŸ˜žšŸ™ pls evryone pray for her i request you šŸ™šŸ˜ž

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend Aarushi Sharma to you. We acknowledge that she has endured much suffering in her young life, especially with her asthma becoming worse day by day. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her body.

Your Word reminds us in James 5:14-15 that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us, and if we know that You hear us, we have the petitions we have asked of You. We believe that it is Your will for Aarushi to be healed and restored to full health. We pray for her asthma attacks to cease, for her breathing to become normal, and for the pain in her head and chest to be alleviated.

Lord, we also lift up the concern of possible cancer symptoms. We ask that You would bring clarity and wisdom to the doctors treating Aarushi, guiding them in the right diagnosis and treatment plan. We pray for complete healing and restoration, knowing that nothing is impossible for You.

In this difficult time, we ask for Your comfort and peace to surround Aarushi and her loved ones. May they find strength and hope in You, knowing that You are with them every step of the way. Help them to trust in Your perfect timing and to lean on Your unfailing love.

We join together as a community of believers, united in prayer for Aarushi's healing. We declare in faith that by the stripes of Jesus, she is healed . We thank You, Father, for hearing our prayers and for working miracles in Aarushi's life.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend Aarushi Sharma to you. We acknowledge that she has endured much suffering in her young life, especially with her asthma becoming worse day by day. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her body.

Your Word reminds us in James 5:14-15 that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us, and if we know that You hear us, we have the petitions we have asked of You. We believe that it is Your will for Aarushi to be healed and restored to full health. We pray for her asthma attacks to cease, for her breathing to become normal, and for the pain in her head and chest to be alleviated.

Lord, we also lift up the concern of possible cancer symptoms. We ask that You would bring clarity and wisdom to the doctors treating Aarushi, guiding them in the right diagnosis and treatment plan. We pray for complete healing and restoration, knowing that nothing is impossible for You.

In this difficult time, we ask for Your comfort and peace to surround Aarushi and her loved ones. May they find strength and hope in You, knowing that You are with them every step of the way. Help them to trust in Your perfect timing and to lean on Your unfailing love.

We join together as a community of believers, united in prayer for Aarushi's healing. We declare in faith that by the stripes of Jesus, she is healed . We thank You, Father, for hearing our prayers and for working miracles in Aarushi's life.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you so much ā¤ļø much appreciated dear ā˜ŗļø thank you for praying for her .... praise the lord

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Good day My name carmelita pls pray I apply for job at police station i hve psychology degree the lady debbie never phone me she said the captain will interview me never did my famiky siblings are cursing me they say I will never get a job I nd my kids suffer abuse as a result of abuse pls this...
Replies
Views
PLS PRAY FOR MY FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN UNDER BLACK MAGIC . HER HUSBAND MADE THIS DIRT BLACK MAGIC ON HER THROUGH SOMEONE , SHE LEADING A VERY SAD MISERABLE LIFE BEHAVING LIKE A MAD PERSON , HER HUSBAND IS EXPLOITING HER BY MAKE HER WORK IN AN APP THROUGH WHICH SHE MAKES ONLINE SEX WITH CALLERS AND...
Replies
Views
Pls pray for my daughters health. She has allergy all over her body because of insect bite. God heal her
Replies
Views
My name is Kamalesh my ex gf's name is samyukta i have been praying for 4 months for her to comeback but she hasn't comeback and hasn't even talked to me even on my bday which was last week I feel very heartbroken and I am loosing my faith. Can everyone pls pray for her to comeback. Everyday i...
Replies
Views
Dear Please help me manage the pain being away from future soulmate it is very difficult being without her and not being able to see her or talk to her the pain increases everyday she feels the same we cannot talk to each other or see each other right now there is now and way we may never see...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom