Nobody is reading this thread right now.

thanks every body for the prayer but still the girl has not responded nor she caled me she is still under the grip of the black magician ( her husband) who is a drunkard exploits the girl in a dirty application for money . pls pray that she comes out of this place and we can start a new lifetill now i see no change nor i got any news pls continue to pray

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Today I am living her poor life and she is living my luxury life when I was born in dehradun on same day one of my close family member has done black magic spell and shifted my destiny to that girl everyone in the world is having small problems but what about me because my destiny my luck has...
Replies
Views
Please pray for our world,nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world , I know God can do all things when mountains seem to big to move or obstacles to big to pass crawl leap jump GOD says it's nothing for me to do and he can do miracles a d he has done...
Replies
Views
THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS DAY AND NIGHT WITH YOU AND FAMILY AND THIS SITE , PLEASE PRAY THAT MY MOBILE HOME WILL SALE PLEASE , OR THAT SOMEONE WILL TRADE FOR A NICE BIG ENOUGH RV FOR ME AND MY 2 KIDS THAT BELONG TO GOD FIRST AND PLEASE PRAY THAT I GET AN RV SOON SO THAT I CAN GET OFF MY HUSBAND...
Replies
Views
My name is Sunitha from India. 1) Jacob my husband is without a job in Dubai his visa is expiring on March 20 please pray. He has no finances. Also for a breakthrough in his mindset and thoughts for him to align himself to God and his word. 2) Shruthi my daughter has no interest to study and she...
Replies
Views
Praise the loard. My name is Iris and i m from lucknow (india). Here I m for my mother her name is urmila. She is 42 years old. She has tumor in her neck and her food pipe is totally block. The doctors have fixed a tube with an opration in the stomach of the mother. With which we used to feed...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom