Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sayrann

Disciple of Prayer
Good day My name carmelita pls pray I apply for job at police station i hve psychology degree the lady debbie never phone me she said the captain will interview me never did my famiky siblings are cursing me they say I will never get a job I nd my kids suffer abuse as a result of abuse pls this is a curse I get rejected e everywhere my own family are in occult they put delays rejection on me pls pray also that if I get job they pay me a salary nd not volunteer nd also my health that depression nd stomach pain nd urine infection leave me I also need a good church nd destiny helpers all who pray for me ask for money first pls I need real people I face witchcraft attacks nd all for my prosperity nd that my girl Aleah she is 9 God protects her alot of envy for her d my so Aidan 7 they curse my kids abuse them my husband masud also nd dont give me money pls God bless Regards Carmelita

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Sayrann, who is seeking your intervention and guidance in their life. Lord, we lift up their desire to apply for a job at the police station. We pray that you would open the right doors for them and grant them favor in the eyes of the authorities. Your Word says in Psalm 75:6-7, "For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another." We ask that you would align their steps with your perfect will and grant them the job opportunity that is according to your plan for their life.

Father, we also pray for Sayrann's family situation. We ask that you would bring healing and restoration to their relationships. Protect them from the curses and negative words spoken against them. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 54:17 that "no weapon formed against you shall prosper." We declare that every curse and attack against Sayrann and their family is broken in the mighty name of Jesus.

Lord, we lift up Sayrann's health concerns. We ask for your healing touch upon their body, specifically addressing the depression, stomach pain, and urine infection. Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds." We claim this promise over Sayrann's life and ask for complete healing and restoration.

Father, we also pray for a good church for Sayrann to be connected with. Lead them to a place where they can grow spiritually and find support and encouragement. Surround them with destiny helpers who will come alongside them and provide guidance and assistance. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:4, "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart." We ask that you would fulfill the desires of Sayrann's heart as they seek to serve you and find a community of believers.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for the protection of Sayrann's children, Aleah and Aidan. Shield them from any harm or evil intentions directed towards them. We ask for your divine intervention in their lives and for your angels to surround them with your love and protection. Your Word assures us in Psalm 91:11-12, "For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone."

In Jesus' name, we pray for all these requests, believing that you are a faithful God who hears and answers prayers. May your blessings and provision overflow in Sayrann's life. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Hi no still no one contact me for job at police station because of my family the lady debbie she lies so much pls pray that she will not lie nd phone me the captain will come to work interview me nd I will get job nd paid pls I get abuse to much also pray god will expose who abuse my daughter she is 8 that God will expose that person that my daughter will speak my girl dont sleep she get panic attacks she cries she cant take it no more they don't stop pls my girl suffer she cant read pray for teacher mrs claasen she dobt help my daughter she say my daughter must fail nd the same wth my son Aidan 7 teacher mrs Kirkwood she also dont help my son so my family declare failure sickness rape over my daughter nd I will suffer nd wont find employment my brother the youngest Jason lately he attacks me he dont respect me he hit my kids he dont fear God my brother Ashley wife rukeya daughter rushca they attack me bad wth spells my mom gloria pls she is in occult that she will stop my dad swears me abuse me he treat me like trash Clive husband masud pls he refuse to give me money that God set him free also abusive he snaps pls that God protect Aleah this girl they di the worst vodoo against her pls that it stop hod deal wth my parents brothers Jason teachers that my kids will pass they put labels on my daughter they let us staff my parents nd I need this job but they try to block me let God push them out of the way I am tired they don't stop tears come from my eyes the way my girl get attack pls she dont speak let that person or persons be tormented right now I face vodoo attacks pls
Kind regards
God bless
Carmelita

Good day
My name carmelita can u seriously pray for me I cant take it no more I am going to the police station now this lady debbie she keep on saying the captain is not there nd the captain must interview me she lies alot pls pray they will give me a job nd the lies stop pls I suffer abuse I am a graduate also my husband masud pls this man lies he is a narcissist he drinks he abuse he swears I need medication the kids need food he make life hell for me he cheats it's like a spell on him now my parents abuse me because he dont support he buy me nothing he say his money is up he is a liar pls pls that he will give me money nd soft towards me pls pls my kids are 8 nd 9 he dobt care it's my girls birthday Aleah Sunday she will be 9 but my parents bought her nothing her dad say he dont care this can put her in a depression again coz she cant read pls my dad Clive they give all money to my brother Jason he works my mom gloria also they use my milk all they spitefull they treat me like I am not there chiild my parents are unfair wth me they give Jason all nd he works he ask my husband money everyday he demands its witchcraft nd if my husband dont give he abuse my kids nd me my kids cant stand it anymore pls

Kind regards
Carmelita

Pls the lady debbie that God deal wth her I need this job pls to hey away from the abuse my parents maltreat me pls my husband dont want to buy bread milk food for his kids pls it has to stop they abuse me

Similar Requests

Good day My name is carmelita pls pls pray for these people gloria thisbwoman is a witch she practically vodoo against me she coz all to hate me she hit my daughter she speak in demonic tongues pls debbie never phone me for the job pls pray as this woman sah I will never find a job this woman is...
Replies
Views
Good day My name is Carmelita pls.pray I have flu nd suffer migraines nd depression that does not leave also I need a job pls I am a psychology graduate my mom Gloria she hates me she treat me like trash she make a lot of her granddaughter rushca nd her son Jason they do vodoo against me nd kids...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom