my boss jeff, is from california. he believes in positive thinking and

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

my boss jeff, is from california. he believes in positive thinking and psychics and meduims to tell his future. we are in jeapardy of our company closing and loosing our jobs. Jeff stated he talk to the psychic or meduim and she said our company would be around for a long time. He also consulted the meduim about me and has since place a curse on me. and unknowing to me place some kind of substance on my food to give me a heart attack later own down the line in the near future. I know this sounds crazy, please pray for me and my family. right now i am the only one working due to my daughter being in a car accident and suffering a head injury. pray for a full and total recovery. pray specifically for her brain. pray for my son and my wife. pray for a financial miracle and our marriage. pray for my health, several weeks ago i was in the emergency room with congestive heart failure. pray that the lord will sustain me and my health pray for a hedge of protection around me and my . pray for peace on the job, with favor and promotion. please pray for us...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom