My ### and I are in desperate ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm due to be evicted soon. I desperately need a new home, prefereably a 1 bedroom flat. The whole situation is causing me a lot of stress and my anxiey is through the roof. I'm struggling to cope with what's going on.
Replies
13
Views
219
I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
209
Lord, I am desperate for freelance work. I lost most of my work to AI in December and I am a struggling professional lady with 30 years' experience. Please Lord help make my work break through to the right person. I pray with all my heart as I cannot go on like this.
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom