Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to move to ### soon, literally. I pray to be inspired to move to ###, in general. I also pray for the money and funds to move to ###. In addition, I pray to start my life over in ###. And lastly, I pray for financial independence, right away, and that's it.
Replies
9
Views
16
Please let this be a fun and safe trip. May our mothers’ presence be with us. I hope we can talk and enjoy ourselves. Please let me work out this deal, so I can afford to move back home and help my kids. I want to keep both places and work out everything for them and their future. I am...
Replies
11
Views
172
Please pray for me that I can get good news at the doctor office tomorrow a morning miracle for my pregnancy because its been weird these past few days. And prayer over my housing situation so my family can move into our new place. Prayer for my family
Replies
14
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,278
Messages
16,786,586
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom