Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sister scolding as every Saturday morning. Since very early before I could even say:""Good morning." The way it's going on now, she will continue talking while I do not respond, because she wants me to respond in order for her to think she has manipulated me and control me. I usually do not...
Replies
9
Views
100
Dear god, I gave my wife my bus pass to go to work. She didn't say thank you. She didn't appreciate it. That's why I didn't want to let her use my bus pass. She lost hers. I pray she doesn't lose mine. She just called me talking about why would I wait to give her the bus knowing she can't walk...
Replies
6
Views
113
I want to thank Jesus my lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my guide and comforter this wonderful day that the lord has made. All three have helped me not to let myself be taken advantage of and not feel bad about it. God touched me last night in a deliverance service and I awoke (...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,022
Messages
16,783,370
Members
648,582
Latest member
Smuemorelrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom