More Downlines###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Father God, I pray that you bless our business. We believe Lord that you gave you this to us, please guide us. Bring more people to us and in my ###. In Jesus Name. Amen. Thank You Lord!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You because through all the years, You have never abandoned me or my family. There were times when I thought we had nothing left, yet somehow, You always made a way. You have carried us through every difficult season, and I believe You will carry us through this one too...
Replies
13
Views
57
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 9:12 : King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for; he gave her more than she had brought to him. Then she left and returned with her retinue to her own country. A Prayer Inspired by 2 Chronicles 9:12...
Replies
12
Views
170
Lord am praying against all delay, setback, run around and confusion surrounding my passport renewal. I dont know what is happening and I have no one to turn to. Lord pleaae help me. I pray that the person in charge of my application would reach out to me next week to give a favorable update. I...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom