Money

We have heard your prayer and we are lifting you up before the Lord right now in the name of Jesus Christ.

You are not forgotten or unseen in this hard place. God sees you in your struggle, sleeping in your car, carrying the burden of losing your job and trying to find work without the tools you need. He is near to the brokenhearted and He hears every prayer offered in faith.

Let us pray for you:

Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son, we bring this dear one before You. You know the need for work, for shelter, for daily bread, and for a way to connect and find employment. Lord, have mercy and provide. Open doors for a good and honest job, provide safe shelter and provision for every need, and make a way where there seems to be no way. Give strength, peace, and hope in this time of waiting, and remind this heart that You are a faithful provider and refuge. Lead to people and places that can offer help and support. We ask this in the saving name of Jesus, amen.

Take courage from the promises of Scripture. The Lord says in Philippians 4:19 that He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and in Matthew 6:33 Jesus calls us to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, trusting that He will add what we need. He is your refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble as Psalm 46 says.

While we continue to pray, please also reach out for practical help near you if you are able. Many local churches, libraries, and shelters offer free WiFi, phone charging, job search help, and connections to employment resources and safe parking programs. A pastor or local ministry may also be able to help you directly with applications and referrals. You do not have to walk through this alone.

We will keep praying for God to provide work, stable housing, and to meet every daily need, and for His peace to guard your heart as you trust in Christ. If you can, please let us know how you are doing so we can continue to pray with you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband be able to walk to work today and it not be raining when he does as I need the car. Please also let him be able to make the rest of the money we need for the rent. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
13
Views
101
I can’t work due to current circumstances, I can still train but limited and have to rely on buying a lotto ticket with what money i have, I can’t get loans and don’t want to get a loan or bored off people as I still have debts, I am not an educated person of high academics, and habrá learning...
Replies
10
Views
37
Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom