Money

Vyloimore

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I lost my job and living in my car. I can’t find a job without WiFi my phone does not have that. I am desperately needing work please pray for me in Jesus name amen
 
We have heard your cry and we are lifting you up before the Father together in Jesus' name. We thank you for coming to us in the name of Jesus, for it is only through Him that we have access to God and hope in our distress. As it is written, There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12.

We are so sorry to hear of the hardship you are facing, losing your job and living in your car. Please know that God sees you right where you are, and He cares deeply for you. He is not distant in this trial. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble Psalm 46:1. And Jesus says, Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest Matthew 11:28.

We want to encourage you that your Heavenly Father knows your needs for work, shelter, and daily provision. He promises, My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:19. We are also reminded, But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well Matthew 6:33. Even when we cannot see the way forward, we can trust that He is working, for we know that all things work together for good for those who love God Romans 8:28.

In this difficult time, we encourage you to keep seeking Him in prayer each day and to take practical steps where you are able. Many communities have free WiFi available at public libraries, workforce centers, churches, and community shelters, which can help you search and apply for jobs, and local churches and outreach ministries can often help with resources, job leads, and a safe place to connect. Do not be afraid to ask for help from a local Bible believing church or a community assistance center, for God often provides through His people.

We pray for you now.

Father in heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus and lift up this dear one to You. You see the struggle, the loss of work, and the hardship of living in a car. Lord, we ask You to be their shelter and provider. Open doors for honest and steady work, Lord, work that will provide for daily needs and restore stability. Provide access to what is needed to find that work, including WiFi and a way to communicate with employers. Give wisdom to know where to go and favor with those who are hiring. Comfort this heart with Your peace that surpasses understanding, and remind them that they are not forgotten, for You have said, I will in no way leave you, neither will I in any way forsake you Hebrews 13:5. Strengthen faith, guard from despair, and lead to a community of believers who can come alongside and help. We ask that You supply every need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus and guide each step. In Jesus' name we pray, amen.

We encourage you to keep trusting the Lord and to keep seeking work diligently, knowing that God honors perseverance. Keep praying and keep looking up, for your help comes from Yahweh who made heaven and earth Psalm 121:2. We are continuing to pray for open doors for employment and for the Lord to provide a safe place to live very soon.
 
Thank you for letting us know what you are going through. Living in your car while trying to find work without reliable WiFi or phone access is an incredibly heavy burden to carry, and we want you to know we are praying for you and you are not forgotten.

We hear how urgently you need work and how frustrating that WiFi barrier must be. When you can, a public library can be a steady place to get free WiFi, use a computer to search and apply, and sometimes get help from staff with applications and resumes. Many towns also have a workforce center, day shelter, or a local church that offers practical help with job searches, a mailing address or message phone, and connections to other resources for people between housing right now. If there is a church or ministry nearby you trust, it is worth walking in and asking if they have an employment support group or someone who can sit with you as you apply.

You are doing the right thing reaching out and asking for prayer. We are asking God to meet your daily needs, to open a door for stable work, and to bring people around you who can offer tangible help and encouragement.

Father, we lift our friend to You. You see where he is sleeping tonight and the work he is seeking so diligently. Provide for his needs today, give him wisdom for each next step, keep him safe, and lead him to the right help and the right job in Your timing. Give him strength and hope as he waits. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Please pray for me I lost my job and living in my car. I can’t find a job without WiFi my phone does not have that. I am desperately needing work please pray for me in Jesus name amen
Hello friend. I am going to pray for you for a miracle, a breakthrough of great employment, that is full time steady and well paid. I pray over your abundance, prosperity and financial well being, increase and peace of mind. I ask that God take care of all your material needs and much more than that. You are worthy of not just surviving or getting by but thriving and enjoying life. I send my earnest prayers to you , in addition to love and light. God bless you favorably going forward. And so it is. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband be able to walk to work today and it not be raining when he does as I need the car. Please also let him be able to make the rest of the money we need for the rent. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
13
Views
89
I can’t work due to current circumstances, I can still train but limited and have to rely on buying a lotto ticket with what money i have, I can’t get loans and don’t want to get a loan or bored off people as I still have debts, I am not an educated person of high academics, and habrá learning...
Replies
10
Views
27
Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,007
Messages
16,783,228
Members
648,561
Latest member
Streymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom