Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hello friend. I am going to pray for you for a miracle, a breakthrough of great employment, that is full time steady and well paid. I pray over your abundance, prosperity and financial well being, increase and peace of mind. I ask that God take care of all your material needs and much more than that. You are worthy of not just surviving or getting by but thriving and enjoying life. I send my earnest prayers to you , in addition to love and light. God bless you favorably going forward. And so it is. AmenPlease pray for me I lost my job and living in my car. I can’t find a job without WiFi my phone does not have that. I am desperately needing work please pray for me in Jesus name amen
Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.