MINI MESSAGE

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To: The Nation - God is not to be manipulated.

To: The Church - God is not to be marketed.

Seeking to do either is reprehensible; for we reep what we sow. God is to be reverenced, and represented, respectively.

❤​

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
for we reep what we sow. God is to be reverenced, and represented, respectively.
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name that President Trump, every Governor, Senator, and Mayor (Democrats, Independents, and Republicans) will accept Your guidance and leadership. I pray that they all will trust in You with all their hearts, lean not to their own understanding, but acknowledge You first in all their ways and allow You to direct their thoughts, footsteps, actions, and the words that they each one of them speak. May each of them come to know You, fall in love with You, and live their lives to please You. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and myself. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Last edited:
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name that President Trump, every Governor, Senator, and Mayor (Democrats, Independents, and Republicans) will accept Your guidance and leadership. I pray that they all will trust in You with all their hearts, lean not to their own understanding, but acknowledge You first in all their ways and allow You to direct their thoughts, footsteps, actions, and the words that they each one of them speak. May each of them come to know You, fall in love with You, and live their lives to please You. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and myself. Thank You Jesus. Amen!
Amen!

Similar Requests

• Article
When your steps are ordered by God, He proves you through the manifestation of His Word. Jeremiah 28:7-9 But listen now to the solemn words I speak to you in the presence of all these people. The ancient prophets who preceded you and me spoke against many nations, always warning of war...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is only one God and His name is I am that I am. Elohim.. the God who created all we see around us. We do not come from monkies like the atheists want us to believe. The world did not come to be like it is by the Big Bang as all th agnostics want us to believe either. Adonai...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This message is again for the benefit of all cities; but, is especially for the city who wrongly believes that because God's servant eats of the food and drinks of the water that every other homeless person eats and drinks of, "without stipulation," that it somehow entitles them to "The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
- breaking news - Putin stages massive 'games' near US coast and 30 ships and nuclear submarines September 17, 2022 by Michelle Replies (0) I don't agree with everything she seems to stand for though she does seem nice it's the first time I have watched her but this video clearly shares...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God we touch and agree in the Holy Spirit and ask You in Jesus’ name to heal our Nation according to Your love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God You said, “If Your people, who are called by Your name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our wicked ways; then we...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom