MINI MESSAGE

To: The Nation - God is not to be manipulated.

To: The Church - God is not to be marketed.

Seeking to do either is reprehensible; for we reap what we sow. God is to be reverenced, and represented, respectively.

❤​
 
for we reap what we sow. God is to be reverenced, and represented, respectively.
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name that President ###, every Governor, Senator, and Mayor (Democrats, Independents, and Republicans) will accept Your guidance and leadership. I pray that they all will trust in You with all their hearts, lean not to their own understanding, but acknowledge You first in all their ways and allow You to direct their thoughts, footsteps, actions, and the words that they each one of them speak. May each of them come to know You, fall in love with You, and live their lives to please You. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and myself. Thank You Jesus. Amen!
 
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name that President ###, every Governor, Senator, and Mayor (Democrats, Independents, and Republicans) will accept Your guidance and leadership. I pray that they all will trust in You with all their hearts, lean not to their own understanding, but acknowledge You first in all their ways and allow You to direct their thoughts, footsteps, actions, and the words that they each one of them speak. May each of them come to know You, fall in love with You, and live their lives to please You. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and myself. Thank You Jesus. Amen!
Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord My sister message and call me. I pray to Jesus name Amen ###
Replies
10
Views
87
I were once one of my strongest soldiers. Your wounds will heal, and they will be replaced with a happiness you have never known. From God.
Replies
10
Views
94
I need to let go of the pain I keep buried because I don't want to “bother” anyone. I don't have to carry everything in silence. I deserve people who ask how my heart is, not just how my day was. Let someone in a little.
Replies
12
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom