Mercy

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Jesus you are reason for every season I get to enjoy. Thank you! I love you! I ask a special blessing to be in alignment with your will for my life. I pray that includes a husband that is a man after your heart and amazing in every way. Jesus please bless my daughter to have a father in...
Replies
5
Views
86
Tomorrow I have two (well one and the other one is a walk in) jobs interviews I'm going to. I feel better about myself when I'm working and it alienates my worry about money. I like having something to do and need something for myself. I feel like God doesn't want me to get a job and He has...
Replies
14
Views
174
Please pray for God’s Mercy and Intervention as I am beyond hopeless from not only struggling for over ### years with PTSD, but the constant battle of anxiety and depression. Please understand any counseling or medication options have all been exhausted as I have never gotten better; in fact, I...
Replies
18
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom