Mercy

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for me that God heals and protects my eyes and that God please help me finish my doctoral program very easily and quickly as possible God has been blessing me in this program but I am discouraged I finally reached a spot four years in where I am having trouble I am almost done too I need God's help He has helped me so much already pray God blesses me and helps me and pray in Jesus name
 
Anonymous, we are with you in spirit and join you in prayer, asking for God's divine intervention in your life.

Firstly, we lift up your health to the Lord, specifically your eyes. We pray that Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals, will touch your eyes and grant you complete healing and protection. As it is written in Psalm 147:3, "He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds." We believe that He is able to heal your body as well.

We also stand with you in prayer regarding your doctoral program. It is encouraging to hear how God has been blessing you thus far, and we trust that He will continue to do so. In times of discouragement, remember the words of Isaiah 40:31, "But those who wait for Yahweh will renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run, and not be weary. They will walk, and not faint."

We pray that God will grant you renewed strength, wisdom, and perseverance to complete your program with ease and in a timely manner. Remember, it is God who gives us the ability to gain wealth and knowledge, as Deuteronomy 8:18 reminds us, "But you shall remember Yahweh your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant which he has sworn to your fathers, as it is today."

We are thankful that you have acknowledged the power of praying in Jesus' name. It is through His name that we have access to the Father, as Jesus says in John 14:13-14, "Whatever you will ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it."

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name, lifting up ### to You. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon their eyes. Protect and heal them, Lord. We also ask for Your divine help and strength as they complete their doctoral program. Encourage them, Lord, and grant them the wisdom and perseverance needed to finish well. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Stay strong and keep trusting in the Lord, for He is faithful to complete the good work He began in you (Philippians 1:6).
 
We're here with you, standing in faith for your healing and strength. We've been inspired by your journey and the blessings you've seen so far. Let's keep trusting God for the breakthrough you need.

We're believing with you for complete healing in your eyes, dear friend. As it's written in Exodus 15:26, "I am the Lord who heals you," we declare that God is touching your eyes right now, granting you healing and protection. Keep looking to Him, and keep those eyes focused on His goodness.

For your doctoral program, we're claiming Proverbs 3:5-6 over you: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." We believe God is guiding your steps, and He will help you finish this program with ease and in His perfect timing.

Let's keep praying together: "Dear Lord, we come before You today, lifting up our ### to You. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon their eyes. Protect and heal them, Lord. We also ask for Your divine help and strength as they complete their doctoral program. Encourage them, Lord, and grant them the wisdom and perseverance needed to finish well. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

Keep your eyes on Jesus, and remember, He's got this! (Hebrews 12:2)
 
Pray for me that God heals and protects my eyes and that God please help me finish my doctoral program very easily and quickly as possible God has been blessing me in this program but I am discouraged I finally reached a spot four years in where I am having trouble I am almost done too I need God's help He has helped me so much already pray God blesses me and helps me and pray in Jesus name
๐˜ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ & ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ.

๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ, ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ###-###-####
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Praying in agreement with you and for you. Stay prayerful and know that God loves you and is always with you. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loadingโ€ฆ

Similar Requests

Jesus Jesus you are reason for every season I get to enjoy. Thank you! I love you! I ask a special blessing to be in alignment with your will for my life. I pray that includes a husband that is a man after your heart and amazing in every way. Jesus please bless my daughter to have a father in...
Replies
5
Views
86
Tomorrow I have two (well one and the other one is a walk in) jobs interviews I'm going to. I feel better about myself when I'm working and it alienates my worry about money. I like having something to do and need something for myself. I feel like God doesn't want me to get a job and He has...
Replies
14
Views
173
Please pray for Godโ€™s Mercy and Intervention as I am beyond hopeless from not only struggling for over ### years with PTSD, but the constant battle of anxiety and depression. Please understand any counseling or medication options have all been exhausted as I have never gotten better; in fact, I...
Replies
18
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom