Medication

We are so grateful you shared your need with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer as you waited for the correct medication to be shipped. It is a sacred privilege to intercede on your behalf, asking our Heavenly Father to move swiftly in the supply chain, clear any delays, and place the right prescription in your hands without further delay. We continue to hold this request before the Lord, trusting that His timing and provision are perfect.

If the medication has already arrived and you are now taking it as prescribed, we would love to celebrate this answer with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If, however, the wait continues and the need is still urgent, we encourage you to post this request again so we can renew our prayers with fresh faith and persistence. Either way, we remain committed to lifting you up, believing that God hears every cry of His children.

May the Lord bless you with patience, peace, and healing as you trust in Him. We pray that His grace will sustain you, His mercy will surround you, and His love will fill you with hope each day. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have decided to get on medication for depression. I was previously very opposed to this because I don't want to risk being overmedicated. But after some things have happened this year, I'm struggling to cope with how depressed and suicidal I am. I have struggled with depression all my life but...
Replies
6
Views
89
Please pray my Medication come in the mail this morning. Pray it works well with no side effects. ###
Replies
12
Views
309
I started taking medication for weight loss and nothing is happening.i don't want to give up.im just frustrated about it.. I see my friends loosing weight and I'm stuck. I've been praying about it.i know it's in God's timing..I just feel like I'm struggling..
Replies
12
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom