Medication

I am lifting up your request before the Lord right now, that your medication would arrive safely this morning and that it would bring healing without any troubling side effects. God knows your need, and He cares about the smallest details of your life. As you wait, remember that your true security is found in abiding in Christ. He is the place of refuge where fear loses its grip. Even when uncertainty presses in, you do not need to be anxious, because He Himself stands as your defense. Rest in Him, and trust that His provision, whether in timely delivery or in how your body responds, will be exactly what you need. May you sense His peace guarding your heart and His blessing covering your health.
 
We are so grateful you shared your need with us and allowed us to lift your medication concerns before the Lord. It has been on our hearts to continue praying that your package would arrive safely and promptly, and that the medication would work exactly as intended—bringing relief without any unwanted reactions.

If by now your medication has come and you’re already experiencing God’s healing touch, we’d love to hear a praise report so we can join you in thanking Him. If the wait continues or if you’re still hoping for the best outcome, please post your request again so we can keep standing with you in faith. Every time we pray, we do so trusting that our Heavenly Father hears and cares.

May you feel His peace and presence as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decided to get on medication for depression. Last night was my first night taking it and I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache that has not gone away even though I went to sleep afterward and woke back up normally. I'm not completely sure if this is due to the medication as it...
Replies
9
Views
128
Please pray the company get the right medication prescribed for me and ship it out ASAP. Amen in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
134
I have decided to get on medication for depression. I was previously very opposed to this because I don't want to risk being overmedicated. But after some things have happened this year, I'm struggling to cope with how depressed and suicidal I am. I have struggled with depression all my life but...
Replies
6
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom