Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
May I be my mother's daughter and may we share similar ideas about being against abuse. May she also stop getting brainwashed by watching novelas and similar things. May she instead look for the truth, for her strength and identity as a female. May she learn to stand up for herself and other women instead of being abuser's doormat. I say this with love because I am tired of trying to get her to understand she is worth more and that her victimizing our abusers is wrong. She should speak up, not cover up their darkness, be their enabler and sacrifice me... may I be my mother's daughter and may she protect me and love me... may she become a girl's girl...not someone who who talks to girls but also blames other women for getting abused.... please open my mother's eyes and mind..may she stop enabling these men.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we lift up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. We pray for a transformation in the relationship between Anonymous and their mother. Lord, we ask that you help them to share similar ideas about being against abuse. May their mother's heart be opened to the truth and may she find strength and identity as a female in you.

We pray that you would help her to learn to stand up for herself and for other women, rather than being an abuser's doormat. Lord, we ask that you remove any influences, such as watching novelas or similar things, that may be leading her astray. Instead, guide her to seek the truth and find her strength in you.

Father, we pray for healing and restoration in this relationship. May Anonymous's mother understand her worth and the importance of speaking up against abuse. Help her to protect and love her daughter, and may their bond be strengthened.

Lord, we ask that you open her eyes and mind to see the truth and to stop enabling these men. Help her to become a supporter of other women, rather than blaming them for the abuse they face. May she become a true advocate for justice and righteousness.

We trust in your power and love, Lord, and we believe that you can bring about change in this situation. We thank you for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Proverbs 31:8-9 - "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy."
- Ephesians 5:11 - "Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I want to pray for L. She is very emotionally and psychologically abusive and tends to make people feel like they are going inside and then when they end up lashing out, she guilt trips them, plays the victim, acts like she doesn't know what they are talking about, etc. And makes them look like...
Replies
Views
Lord, please teach A. that using the honor your father and mother verse to manipulate his children is not godly. That honoring their father doesn't mean being brainless, especially as adults with kids, and doing everything their father wants without question or doubt, avoiding their own...
Replies
Views
My daughter is sick and needs God's healing. She's only seven and is the sweetest little girl you'll ever meet. Please pray for God's healing touch to be upon her and pray that God hears a Mother's cry and sees my tears. I know that God can do things that nobody thinks possible and I have faith...
Replies
Views
Lord, please, may people see through my mother's words...and see she needs help in many ways...not only psychological but also to get her back surgery.... May she be able to get both and may I be able to find people here who can support me during my pregnancy (it's my first) and after it so my...
Replies
Views
Lord.... please protect me from L's lies and manipulation. May she stay away from me and may she not harm me anymore. Please open my father's and brother's eyes to see that L causes so much harm and pain, may they see how abusive she truly is behind that face mask she wears with them playing the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom