Prayer for my mother's health

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother's health (especially her heart, asthma, and feet) and for the protection of her home and family. Please lift up my sister's health as well, and give her strength and wisdom to take care of our mother. Please also protect her finances. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
15
Views
129
I respectfully request your intercessory prayers on behalf of my mother's household. Several maintenance tasks require urgent completion today, and I earnestly petition for divine intervention in the following matters: First, I beseech prayers that the contracted handyman will arrive promptly...
Replies
13
Views
163
Please pray that we will begin the process of selling my mother’s house in the near future if that would be in our best interest
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,417
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom