Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I want to pray for L. She is very emotionally and psychologically abusive and tends to make people feel like they are going inside and then when they end up lashing out, she guilt trips them, plays the victim, acts like she doesn't know what they are talking about, etc. And makes them look like...
Replies
Views
Lord, please teach A. that using the honor your father and mother verse to manipulate his children is not godly. That honoring their father doesn't mean being brainless, especially as adults with kids, and doing everything their father wants without question or doubt, avoiding their own...
Replies
Views
My daughter is sick and needs God's healing. She's only seven and is the sweetest little girl you'll ever meet. Please pray for God's healing touch to be upon her and pray that God hears a Mother's cry and sees my tears. I know that God can do things that nobody thinks possible and I have faith...
Replies
Views
Lord, please, may people see through my mother's words...and see she needs help in many ways...not only psychological but also to get her back surgery.... May she be able to get both and may I be able to find people here who can support me during my pregnancy (it's my first) and after it so my...
Replies
Views
Lord.... please protect me from L's lies and manipulation. May she stay away from me and may she not harm me anymore. Please open my father's and brother's eyes to see that L causes so much harm and pain, may they see how abusive she truly is behind that face mask she wears with them playing the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom