Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### and ###.
 
Please Lord we pray for strength and your heavenly guidance. Amen.
 
Please restore this marriage with your Honor and Glory today Lord Jesus Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For our marriage that has been in separation for six years to be restored. An evil attack was launched on my husband
Replies
10
Views
88
I don't remember how we became strangers but I want my marriage to work. I pray he find his ways back to the marriage, I pray he opens his heart to our marriage
Replies
11
Views
87
Pray for healing, patience, and an abundant, fruitful marriage. Pray for humility in the marriage.
Replies
11
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom