Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for ### and ### to reconcile and get back together.
 
I will pray for your time together to have meaning and for you to be close again. Amen.
 
I agree that you will be restored. Nothing is impossible to God, just let your request be made to God for forgiveness and love.
 
You got it! I will gladly lend a hand! If I lost my ###, it would kill me.
 
Your reconciliations in done in Jesus Name, Amen,

You have been brought together again with your husband in Jesus Name. Amen.

Your reconciliations in done in Jesus Name, Amen,

You have been brought together again with your husband in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
177
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
212
I don't remember how we became strangers but I want my marriage to work. I pray he find his ways back to the marriage, I pray he opens his heart to our marriage
Replies
11
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom