Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Pray for my husband and me to reconcile and get back together.

I will pray for your time together to have meaning and for you to be close again. Amen.

I agree that you will be restored. Notheing is impossible to God just let you request be made to God forgive and love.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
You got it! I will gladly lend a hand! If I lost my wife it would kill me.

Your reconcilations in done in Jesus Name,Amen,

You have been brought together again with your husband in Jesus Name.AMEN.

Your reconcilations in done in Jesus Name,Amen,

You have been brought together again with your husband in Jesus Name.AMEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray to reconcile our marriage and end our separation. That Sarah’s heart would soften and all negative influences be rebuked. To restore our family and build a stronger relationship together. Please pray that God would intervene and perform a miracle to reunite us and have a deeper...
Replies
Views
Please pray to reconcile our marriage and end our separation. That Sarah’s heart would soften and all negative influences be rebuked. To restore our family and build a stronger relationship together. Please pray that God would intervene and perform a miracle to reunite us and have a deeper...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my marriage separation with my Wife, Sarah will be reconciled. That any sinful behaviour and negative influences will be rebuked and silenced. Our family will be restored together and our relationship will start fresh, with a new stronger and deeper connection. That our love for...
Replies
Views
myself Monisha Please pray me and my husband name Anand G please pray for our marriage life we r living separately please pray we should live together and please pray no other people to interfere in our marriage life
Replies
Views
myself Monisha Please pray me and my husband name Anand G please pray for our marriage life we r living separately please pray we should live together and please pray no other people to interfere in our marriage life
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom