Marriage ready

Jesusismysaviour

Account Closed
Lord,

Help me continue my walk of being celibate. Help me to let go of my past failed relationships and the hurt I hold onto from them. I need a new path Lord. I yearn to look ahead of what lies in front of me and not behind me. Lord, I declare that I'm ready for what you have me and to stop settling for what seems good. I raise my standards from this day forward to only settle for marriage-minded and God-fearing men. Lord, mold me into the woman it takes to be married and a great wife sent from you Lord. Let me be a loving and caring wife.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
138
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
200
I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom