MARCH 4 is going to by my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going to activate Cold Turkey for 4 days so I won't be on here to pray for you guys, I think that it's currently needed because I might get stuck in a porn/lust loop.
Replies
13
Views
101
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new teaching job in my home state of Texas. My sons and I left for Texas. My wife and daughter were headed overseas to visit family a few weeks later. After the boys and I left, my wife hired...
Replies
8
Views
229
If you've followed my journey, you know how desperate I am to hurry up & move. This journey has taken 11 months so far & I'm SO tired! All those principals that said they would most likely choose me in the first or second round of hiring, I'd definitely get hired this year, & they promised they...
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,053
Messages
16,783,944
Members
648,627
Latest member
Eroerdoralance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom