Man of God pray for me am ###

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Man of God pray for ### am going through hardships
Dear Lord, it's you who we really trust whenever faced with challenged or not. You have stood with us in every step of life and have granted all our heart desires that we petitioned with faith. Lessen whatever we see to be hard and give us a persistent heart to always seek your help when problems affront. Be with us forever and ever. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
319
I pray for a Godly man who will love me the way God has intended for me to be loved, land the i will love the one He has chosen for me the same way. I as for patients during this time alone and that i will grow closer to God during this time of waiting. I also pray that i will know this man...
Replies
8
Views
140
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom