Mammorgam next Thursday

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hello friends! I want to genuinely thank you all for praying for our unborn baby. From the bottom of my heart thank you, thank you, thank you! As promised I am giving you all an update. I had my first OBGYN appointment last week and everything looks great. The baby has grown so much and is...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus, we have been trying for a kid from so many years, I had 2 miscarriages in the past and from past 2 years we tried and always got disappointed. We were about to start ivf, but last month doctor could not stimulate me because they found a functional cyst in the scan. I am on...
Replies
Views
Update 3: Some good and bad news. I’m not going to have a job for the next school year but they allowed me to stay until the end of this year. I’m depressed over the situation because in the meeting I had I was accused of “stealing resources” and they went through my things expecting to find...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you today, asking for healing, restoration and forgiveness. My boyfriend and I have been struggling a lot lately. Last week the scheme of the devil had intervened between us with alcohol and fighting. My boyfriend is now in jail, even though he is an innocent...
Replies
Views
I thank God for Jesus Christ and I strive not to get frustrated about things that go on. Trust in God to work things out for his glory and for our good. I want to send a prayer request for my neighbors who stay next-door to us to my right they keep up loud noises all in the middle of the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom