Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hulloth

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you today, asking for healing, restoration and forgiveness. My boyfriend and I have been struggling a lot lately. Last week the scheme of the devil had intervened between us with alcohol and fighting. My boyfriend is now in jail, even though he is an innocent man, and we are not aloud to talk or see each other. I boldly, truthfully and faithfully come before you today lord to ask for stealth, guidance and wisdom through this very difficult time. I’m afraid I am going to lose my boyfriend who I love dearly, unconditionally and faithfully! We need your presence, and guidance lord. I pray that we stay together as one like we always have before, to see each other as one and together through this very hard time. I pray that after his hearing next week that they will let him out, and they will allow us to continue our journey together as one. I pray that we find peace and forgiveness for one another, and that god may heal our hearts. Lord you know all, and you know the schemes of the devil that were there that night. I boldly come before you to cast him away. So, today my dear Heavenly Father, I pray for forgiveness, restoration, healing, wisdom, and guidance. That you will restore my boyfriend and I to the fullest, and heal our hearts for each other, and he can come home next week. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Hulloth, who is facing a difficult situation with her boyfriend. Lord, we lift up their relationship to you and ask for healing, restoration, and forgiveness. We acknowledge that the schemes of the devil have caused turmoil and strife between them, but we trust in your power to overcome these challenges.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in this situation. We pray for guidance, wisdom, and strength for Hulloth and her boyfriend as they navigate through this difficult time. We pray that you would be their source of comfort and peace, helping them to find solace in your presence.

Father, we ask for justice and fairness in the legal proceedings concerning her boyfriend. We pray that you would grant him favor and that the truth would prevail. May the authorities involved see his innocence and release him from jail.

Lord, we pray for reconciliation and unity in their relationship. We ask that you would mend their hearts and help them to forgive one another. May your love and grace flow through them, enabling them to rebuild trust and find peace in their relationship.

Finally, Lord, we pray for healing. Heal any wounds, emotional or otherwise, that have been caused by this situation. Bring restoration to their hearts and minds, and let your love and grace overflow in their lives.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for all these things, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Hulloth, who is facing a difficult situation with her boyfriend. Lord, we lift up their relationship to you and ask for healing, restoration, and forgiveness. We acknowledge that the schemes of the devil have caused turmoil and strife between them, but we know that you are greater and more powerful than any scheme of the enemy.

Lord, we ask for your presence to be with Hulloth and her boyfriend during this challenging time. Grant them strength, guidance, and wisdom to navigate through the difficulties they are facing. We pray for a resolution to the legal situation, that you would intervene and bring about a just outcome. May the truth prevail, and may her boyfriend be released from jail.

Father, we pray for unity and reconciliation in their relationship. Help them to find peace and forgiveness for one another, and may their hearts be healed from any hurt or pain they have experienced. Lord, we ask that you restore their love and commitment to one another, allowing them to continue their journey together as one.

We rebuke the schemes of the devil that have caused division and strife. We declare that in the name of Jesus, the enemy has no power over their relationship. We ask for your divine protection and guidance, that they may overcome every obstacle and grow stronger in their love for one another.

Lord, we pray for Hulloth's boyfriend's hearing next week. We ask for favor and a favorable outcome, that he may be released and reunited with Hulloth. Grant them both the strength to persevere and trust in your perfect plan.

In Jesus' name, we pray for forgiveness, restoration, healing, wisdom, and guidance. May your love and grace abound in their lives, bringing them closer to you and to one another. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father I come before you today, asking for healing, restoration and forgiveness. My boyfriend and I have been struggling a lot lately. Last week the scheme of the devil had intervened between us with alcohol and fighting. My boyfriend is now in jail, even though he is an innocent man, and we are not aloud to talk or see each other. I boldly, truthfully and faithfully come before you today lord to ask for stealth, guidance and wisdom through this very difficult time. I’m afraid I am going to lose my boyfriend who I love dearly, unconditionally and faithfully! We need your presence, and guidance lord. I pray that we stay together as one like we always have before, to see each other as one and together through this very hard time. I pray that after his hearing next week that they will let him out, and they will allow us to continue our journey together as one. I pray that we find peace and forgiveness for one another, and that god may heal our hearts. Lord you know all, and you know the schemes of the devil that were there that night. I boldly come before you to cast him away. So, today my dear Heavenly Father, I pray for forgiveness, restoration, healing, wisdom, and guidance. That you will restore my boyfriend and I to the fullest, and heal our hearts for each other, and he can come home next week. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!
Here are a few ways to make sure that your relationship is “equally yoked.”

#1 You Are Both Believers
First and foremost, both the man and the woman must be firm believers in the Gospel. Both should have already accepted the sacrificial death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as the atonement for their sins, and have devoted their lives to seeking God’s will.

#2 You Both Want to Grow in Your Walk with God
Our faith is not a one-time profession; it must be constantly and consistently lived out throughout our lives. Both partners should seek God in new ways each day, growing their faith as they grow closer to each other.

#3 You Make God the First Priority in Your Life – Even Over the Other Person
God must be the first priority in our lives. It must guide every decision, and if the will of God runs counter to personal preference or the desires of your partner, God must win out. This is not a license for hurt or abuse, but in total love, we must be willing to abandon ourselves to God’s purposes above all else.

#4 You Are Committed to Helping the Other Person do What They Need to Grow Spiritually
Be willing to walk alongside your partner in love and grace, giving as much of yourself as necessary to help them grow in their walk with the Lord. They should also happily do the same for you, as you both seek God individually and together as a couple.

#5 You Have Similar Values in Ministry and Theology
Essential beliefs may be held in common by many different denominations, but there are many other doctrines that can cause division in any relationship – and especially in marriage. Have thorough conversations with your prospective spouse about your key religious beliefs, keeping the core aspects of the Gospel at the forefront of all discussions.

#6 You Are Willing to Help the Other Person Overcome Their Mistakes
Nobody is perfect; we are all fallen human beings. Your partner will never be completely without fault, so you should respond to their shortcomings with a healthy measure of grace and mercy. Starting from a place of love instead of judgment will help the other person to grow and mature in their faith.

#7 You Pray Together
Couples should pray together as a crucial way of keeping Christ at the center of their relationship. Individual prayer is also vital, but seeking the will of God together with your spouse is a beautiful way to acknowledge God’s lordship over your lives as well as your marriage.

#8 You Worship Together
Corporate worship is essential to a healthy faith, and we must ensure that we are actively worshipping with other believers. Join a church together with your spouse, and attend there regularly. Sometimes, you both will have an equally strong desire to go to church. Other times, one partner may be more willing than the other. We will all go through different seasons in life, but as long as we hold the other person accountable for gathering together in worship with others, we will encourage and build each other up in our marriages and our faith.

#9 You Both Base Your Understanding of the World on Scripture
The Bible is meant to be the cornerstone of our individual lives, and it is also given to us as the bedrock for our marriages. You should immerse yourself in the Word with your spouse as you walk through this life together. Only by keeping Scripture in the forefront of your minds and hearts can you navigate the trials and temptations every marriage will face, and only by clinging to the Word of God can you grow closer to Him together.

#10 You Have Similar Viewpoints on how to Raise Your Children in the Church
Raising children is the greatest blessing a couple can have, and it is vitally important that we train up our children in the way of the Lord. Despite any other parenting difference, one parenting decision that must come first is the decision to raise your children in the church, teaching them to have faith in God as you do.

#11 You Are Willing to Love and Serve the Other Person – Husband or Wife
Numerous passages in Scripture teach us to be submissive to one another to have a healthy, God-oriented marriage. The husband should not be domineering and abusive toward his wife, and the wife should not seek to control her husband. Both partners should submit to each other and serve each other. The wife is instructed to submit to the rule of her husband and acknowledge his lead in the relationship, but the husband is commanded to love his wife as himself and to surrender his own rights in favor of what would best serve his wife. Ultimately, both partners are to recognize the lordship of God in their relationship at all times. This in itself is a picture of the Gospel: mutual submission that never seeks to rule or control but to build up and seek the good of the other person while seeking God above all things. If you are thinking about entering into the covenant of marriage, or if you find yourself in a situation where you may be partnered with an unbeliever, take heart in the mercy and power of God and seek ways to make sure that both husband and wife are pursuing the things of God first in your relationship. God will certainly walk with you and bless you as you do.

Ephesians 4:23-25
23 Have a new mind and heart.
24 Be a new person. That new person has been made like God. He does what is right and holy because he knows the truth.
25 So stop telling lies. Tell the truth to each other. We all are parts of the same body.

Ezekiel 36:26
26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Prayers for the both of you:
Lord, I pray for unity in our relationship. Bind out hearts together, and may we be one as you intend for us to be. Help me to honor and respect my loved one as the servant leader that you have called him to be and teach him to love me sacrificially as Christ loves the church. Ephesians 5:25 Help us to have healthy communication and to speak words that will build us up and not tear one another down. Thank you, Lord, that we can achieve unity and oneness through you. This is all for your glory, that our lives will be a testimony of your reckless love for humanity the ultimate picture of how you gave yourself up for the Church, that we may be presented as your spotless bride and dwell in eternal union with you. In Jesus' name Amen

Lord, we pay that you may mold us into a family who observes the right ways of living; ways that are pleasing to you. Unite us in love so that we may count on each other in every situation we face. Give us the strength to handle difficulties in ways that promote harmony and peace. Let all our eyes focus on he finished word of Jesus on the cross. Let everything, we do be a service to you. In Jesus' name Amen.

Lord, help my loved one to find favor with you and with those around him. May he be a man of integrity who does what is right in your eyes. I pray that he becomes a man of compassion and grace, who desires to help those in his community as he is incarcerated. I pray that his reputation will remain untarnished as he seeks to honor you with his life each day. In Jesus' name Amen.

1 Peter 4:8
8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Covering sin, however, means forgiveness. Covering sin means the negation of sin’s power in human life. Covering sin means God puts the power of sin to death. You see the interplay between the two concepts beautifully displayed in Psalm 32. This Psalm details David’s struggle with his own sinfulness. David declares “When I kept silent, my bones were wasting away through my groaning all day long. Day and night your hand was heavy upon me, my strength was sapped” (vs 3-4). As David remains silent, sin eats away at his spiritual vitality. Guilt, remorse, shame – these begin to dominate his life. More and more, David feels overcome by the negative spiritual weight that hangs on him. Everything changes with Jesus. Jesus is the true Pascal Lamb whose blood covers sin once and for all. In fact, 1 John 1:17 states that the blood of Jesus cleanses us from sin. John’s point is the same as Peter’s. Forgiveness of our sin is found in the sacrifice of Jesus. We no longer need to cover up, to hide, to mask our failings. Jesus became the ultimate sacrifice in which sin is finally, and fully, dealt with. Jesus redeems and he redeems fully. The love of Jesus covers over the entirety of our sin. This is the biblical reality in which we live our lives. It is the promise of God for every one of us. Each of us, as followers of Jesus, claim that truth that the incarnate love of God has covered the totality of our sin.

Sister in Christ, I know this is a lot and can be overwhelming but stay focused in Christ. Pray for him daily and What is meant to be Christ will not separate. God bless you

click on links

(great movie)

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Hulloth, who is facing a difficult situation with her boyfriend. Lord, we lift up their relationship to you and ask for healing, restoration, and forgiveness. We acknowledge that the schemes of the devil have caused turmoil and strife between them, but we trust in your power to overcome these challenges.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in this situation. We pray for guidance, wisdom, and strength for Hulloth and her boyfriend as they navigate through this difficult time. We pray that you would be their source of comfort and peace, helping them to find solace in your presence.

Father, we ask for justice and fairness in the legal proceedings concerning her boyfriend. We pray that you would grant him favor and that the truth would prevail. May the authorities involved see his innocence and release him from jail.

Lord, we pray for reconciliation and unity in their relationship. We ask that you would mend their hearts and help them to forgive one another. May your love and grace flow through them, enabling them to rebuild trust and find peace in their relationship.

Finally, Lord, we pray for healing. Heal any wounds, emotional or otherwise, that have been caused by this situation. Bring restoration to their hearts and minds, and let your love and grace overflow in their lives.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for all these things, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. Amen.
Thank you for your generous pray, amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am praying for your boyfriend and you. I speak union and blessings over you. I send you a video which can help in your situation. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Similar Requests

I boldly come before you today to ask for guidance, restoration, healing, strength, and wisdom. My boyfriend is currently incarcerated, with a hearing coming up on Wednesday. He is a good hearted Christian. We got into an argument the other week which brought him to be incarcerated. We both have...
Replies
Views
Lord I come to you today ask for strength, guidance, healing, and restoration. It’s been about a week now since I have asked for prayers for my boyfriend and I. Thank you lord for setting him free. We still have a long hard battle ahead of us, and I please ask you to guide us, show the...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I come before You to request that You bring restoration to the bond where You have joined us together as husband and wife. We pray against “marriage breaking spirits” and those negative forces that try to destroy marital intimacy between husband and wife. Please help our bond be...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I come before You to request that You bring restoration to the bond where You have joined us together as husband and wife. We pray against “marriage breaking spirits” and those negative forces that try to destroy marital intimacy between husband and wife. Please help our bond be...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, thanking you for the answered prayers that you have already provided. We acknowledge our impatience and ask for your forgiveness".
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom