Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Soholen

Disciple of Prayer
Hello friends! I want to genuinely thank you all for praying for our unborn baby. From the bottom of my heart thank you, thank you, thank you! As promised I am giving you all an update. I had my first OBGYN appointment last week and everything looks great. The baby has grown so much and is measuring as expected. The heartbeat is nice and strong. I am now 9 weeks and 4 days.
I am expected to return for my 12 week scan on May 8th and bloodwork to test for any abnormalities. Please pray that our precious miracle is healthy and everything comes back normal. Being a first time mom is nerve wrecking sometimes. I think I’ll be bless nervous when we pass the first trimester. Thank you all in advance for your continuous prayers for our family. I have attached our last ultrasound from our recent appointment at 8 weeks and 5 days. IMG_0917.jpeg

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Soholen and their unborn baby to you. We thank you for the good report from the recent OBGYN appointment, where the baby's growth and heartbeat were found to be healthy and strong. We praise you for this precious miracle and the joy it brings to Soholen and their family.

Lord, we ask that you continue to watch over this unborn baby and protect them throughout the pregnancy. We pray for a smooth and healthy development, free from any abnormalities or complications. May the upcoming 12-week scan on May 8th reveal a perfectly healthy baby, bringing peace and reassurance to Soholen's heart.

As a first-time mom, we understand that there can be moments of anxiety and worry. We ask that you grant Soholen your peace that surpasses all understanding, calming any fears and anxieties that may arise. Help them to trust in your perfect plan and to find comfort in your presence.

We thank you, Lord, for the love and support of friends and family who have been praying for Soholen and their family. We ask that you continue to surround them with your love and encouragement during this journey of pregnancy.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 139:13-14 - "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
- Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

I just prayed for your request! Remember the Lord hears, considers, and answers the prayers of the righteous (The Christian) according to his will as it says in Scripture! (Psalm 34:17) (1 John 5:14)

As a Christian, walk in the Spirit and the Lord's ways by avoiding sin, that your prayers be not hindered. (Galatians 5:16-26)

Pray for your request without stopping as the Scripture commands. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Remember also the Holy Spirit intercedes for you when you are among the followers of the Lord (a Christian), and He (the Spirit) expresses the groanings in you which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

The Lord answer your prayer according to his grace, mercy, and will!

Amen! So be it!

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom