Make Our Lives Be Used By Christ.............

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. Our Refuge, our Fortress, Almighty God. Defender, Protector our Faithful Shield. Our Rescue, our Ransom, Unchanging God. Safe Harbor, Safe Haven, Peace in the Storm. We put our trust in You. We give thanks to You Adonai for Your love endure forever, for Your mercies renew, for Your unfailing lovingkindness. We give You glory due to Your name. Hallowed be Thy Name Holy One of Israel. Abba Father with the power & strength of your Spirit please teach us Your way & show us Your path that we may journey in Your truth. Grant us a faithful heart that we may lives to honor you. Let the mind of Christ be in us. Let His attitude of humility & love for others be perceived in us. For those You grant the gift of being allowed to suffer for Christ's sake, help us that our conduct be worthy of the Gospel. Help us to stand fast in one spirit & to strive together with one mind for the faith of the Gospel. Father of Light please empower us to live our lives at Christ's service. Make our sole purpose & motivation in life to focused on Christ. Make our lives be used by Christ to serve others so that we became more & more perfect & more like Him. Through Your Holy Spirit please allow Christ to live in us. Help us to continue to put Christ & to make no provision for the flesh to fulfill its lusts in order to be deliver from this body of death. Let it be for us to lives in Christ. God of hope please grant us the mature, living, unwavering faith required for salvation that allow us to please You. Empower us to practice living faith in our daily walks. Shepherd of Israel please do not withold Your steadfast love & mercy from us. Rescue us & deliver us from our enemies & from all evil. Lift up the light of Your countenance on us. Cause You face to shine upon us. Forgive our sins & bring a season of blessing & healing in every way into our lives. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done in our lives, Yours is the Kingdom, the Power, the Glory, the Praise, the Honor, the Wisdom & the Strength forever. Hear & answer us according to Your Words & Promises in the name of Yeshua (Jesus) the Revealer & Mediator of Your's Will, the High Priest of the good things to come, the Way, the Truth & the Life. Amen. So be it.

God thank YOU for Your steadfast love & mercy. I thank YOU for rescueing me and delivering me from all evil. Thank You Jesus!

God is so good to His people.

Happy Blessed New Year!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world. —1 John 2:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom